Daily futures charts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily futures charts.

As an example I have attached a snapshot for 'daily' futures chart of ES M6. This snapshot was taken at 5/17/06 @ 5pm cst

You'll see that the current 'new' bar is being updated but the bar for 'yesterday' (ie data for the 'day' ended 15:15 5/17) is missing.

This issue has been an issue for as long as I can remember. I thought it was going to be resolved for the next major release....
    Attached Files

Just to chime in here...

the futures charts are not updating in the evenings as they used to be...

As Essan pointed out we used to have the evening session continue with that Daily bar range....but now the daily range is gone and a new session has begun...

Has something changed?

-james

Comment

The issue Essan points out is still present. While it may appear simple to fix, it's actually quite complex and deals with how "time" is handled within several layers of our service. With the handling of time stamps in 8.1, we hope to address this limitation at some point in the 8.xx series.

Thanks.

Comment

I have missing last daily bars on all the index futures, YM, ES, AB, etc., and refreshing the cache does not fix it.

What is going on here? This always (well, for the most part) worked before.

Comment

Working...
        X