Outage this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outage this morning

I wasn't getting any data or charts for about an hour this morning. The whole time the data manager was saying "Connection normal" though. Was this a problem on eSignal's end? If so, what's the best way to know the status of esignal's systems?

Thanks.

I have data but is esignal fileshare down? i'm unable to upload to my groups here

thanks,

Comment

Hello Chud,

The problem you experienced this morning was likely due to a problem we had here on our end. Please refer to this thread for more information about status notification.

Comment

Can anyone confirm if file sharing is down? or is on my end here?

thanks,

Comment

Hi Michele, the file share is down right now. When I have more information or an ETA I will update everyone.

Comment

Thank you Ryan.

Comment

The File Share is back up now.

Comment

What is the Data Manager showing? I thought the "Operating Normally" meant that esignal on my computer was connected to the servers correctly. But it was green and "operating normally" during that outage.

Comment

Hi Chud,

The Data Manager establishes one connection to our servers, which is why you saw the green OK's. eSignal makes a few more connections for certain types of data. We have servers dedicated to tick data, histrorical data etc.

With today's problem, you were likely unable to connect to one of the chart servers, so although the Data Manager was connected, the other connections were unable to be processed.

Comment

Working...
                  X