Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Two indicators on the same chart. 2. adjusting a vertical line

Hi,

1. How can I see Two Indicators on the same chart (for example: the Volume MA on the Volume bars?

2. When I am drawing a vertical line on my Tick window chart and want it to be on the 800 scale, I have to drag it with my mouse. is there a way that I can program the line to be on the 800 scale?

Thanks,

Amnon
    Amnon

Amnon
    1. To overlay an indicator pane on another indicator pane [or price pane] click and drag the indicator window while pressing the Shift key and drop it on to the desired window.
    2. Not sure I understand what you are asking. Anyhow you can draw lines through efs
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex,

What I meant in my second question: Is there a way to implement a horizontal line in a chart throw a menu (I think I see this option in Tradestation chart) instead doing it from the toolbar and then dragging it to the correct place. Some time it is difficult to fix the line to the exact place.

Thanks again,

Amnon
      Amnon

Comment

Amnon
        As I indicated in my prior reply it is possible to do that through efs and the enclosed script provides you with a very basic example of how to do it.
        Copy the script to the Editor and save the file in any one of the subfolders of Formulas. Then load the script and in Edit Studies insert the price level at which you want to see a horizontal line
        Alex

PHP Code:
        function preMain(){

setPriceStudy(true);

setStudyTitle("HLine");

setCursorLabelName("Hline")
        }
        function 
        main(Price){
            if(
        Price==null) return;

addBand(Price,PS_SOLID,1,Color.black,"HorzLine1")
            return 
        formatPriceNumber(Price);

Comment

Working...
        X