Time bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time bars

How can i change time bars to for example 30s, or 360-tick, 600-tick etc. ? I only see standard 1min, 3, 5, 10 etc, and dont know where to change them.

thanx
    spajk

Hi,
    Heres what to do :
    1) open an Advanced Chart
    2) with the advanced Chart open, simply type in the "symbol" of the stock/index etc you require (eg - $INDU)
    = this will present a small window as your typing in the symbol - underneath this is the TIME period that you wish to use.
    3) So, for TICK data type in 50T or 600T etc
    for SECONDS = 15S or 30S
    for MINUTES = 5 or 15 or 120 etc.

Paul

Comment

thanx but one questtine more..

how to set my "time periods" to advanced chart "bar". I mean the bar where is 1, 5, 60, Daily, Tick as standard.

thanx
      spajk

Comment

spajk
        Instructions on how to add intervals to the Favorites bar can be found here.
        The example shows how to add seconds but the process is the same for any time frame.
        Please note that the explanations for the various steps are written at the top of each image.
        Alex

Comment

spajk
          Following up on my prior reply. The example I pointed you to shows how to add intervals to the Other Intervals folder.
          If instead you want to add them to the Favorites bar then in Step2 select Favorites folder instead of Other Intervals.
          Everything else remains the same.
          You can also use the same proces to add Symbols or Symbol/Interval combinations if necessary.
          Alex

Comment

thank you
            spajk

Comment

Working...
            X