setting up a daily es chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting up a daily es chart

IF i am using the symbol es #f=2 which should give me only rth what should i use as my time template. I am asking this cuz everyday at 930am when i would expecet a new bar to start forming instead it continues on the previous days bar unless i close out my charts and restart esignal. My time template was set to 24 hours thinking that the =2 would take care of only using the rth data. I guess the obvious answer would be to set the time template to east cost rth but i tihnk i already tried that a while back.
    Thanks
    yoda

Time Templates are designed to limit intraday data, and they do not affect daily charts.

Which version of eSignal are you running that is not building daily bars correctly?
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

I am sing version 7.3 but i had the same problem with 7.2. when the new rth begins at 930am est it just continues on the previous days bar unless i exit esignal and start it up again
      Thanks
      yoda

Comment

I have the same problem. If I leave a daily chart open overnight then the next day instead of building a new daily bar it adds onto yesterdays bar.

This has existed with all versions of eSignal I've used. I'm currently on 7.3 build 588.

If I change the symbol then it builds a new daily bar but I like to leave everything set the way it is all week long.

Comment

xy,
          Well at least i know im not crazy or doing something stupid to cause this. Hopefully this can be fixed
          yoda

Comment

Working...
          X