Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Confused About E-Signal 10

Good Morning,
    I'm sorry for being so dense, but I'm still confused about e-Signal 10. Are the changes in 10 applicable for regular E-Signal advanced charting users AND advanced get users or just for advanced get users? Thanks.
    Diane

Hi Diane,

When we decided to merge the Advanced GET platform with the eSignal platform, we had to deal with two distinct version numbering systems. eSignal was on 8.0 and GET was on 9.1. The combination of the two now make-up version 10.0, which also includes enhancements across the board for all users. Here's a KB Article with some of the key enhancements.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi Scott,
      Thank you so much for clarifying 10 for me. The KB article is a great help!
      Diane

Comment

Scott,

That link to the KB article on eSignals's enhancements was very helpful , "a picture is worth....". Reading through the list that has been posted and is available for viewing during the installation process didn't do justice IMHO to the new features. It may be helpful to add the KB article link to the list of enhancements that is viewable as an option during the install process.

Glen
        Glen Demarco
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X