Issues with 10x version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with 10x version.

I made the mistake of upgrading to 10x only recently. The tick data lags are horrible in spite of the recent propaganda. Is there finally going to be a resolution of the data problems ESig is having or do I need to find another data source. I have been with ESig since 1x!

While individual experience can and do vary based on a myriad of variables, the overall feedback on 10.1 usage has been extremely positive, especially compared to 8.1 and 10.0. Please be sure you are on 10.1 (10.x makes it unclear). KB Article 1639 discusses and reviews many of the variables that can impact one user's experience vs another. Please review when you get a chance.

If you are on 10.1, have you tried adjusting the display refresh? You can read more on that topic from this recent post.

Because we continue to see data rates climbing at 50-100% per year, we will continue our desktop optimization efforts in each future release of eSignal. That includes multi-threaded and 64-bit support, plus improving the overall code base to run smarter and leaner.

Depending on what version you were using prior, if the problems on 10.1 persist, please contact Tech Support so we can assist you more directly.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X