Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NO HS" and "NO TS" error and more.

Hi! I have some problems with eSignal:
    I have it installed at home and it works just fine but when i installed it at work i get errors. The "eSignal Data Manager" works fine without errors. But when I'm trying to get history over a symbol it first says "trying..." and then it becomes red and says "NO HS" or "NO TS". What can be wrong when those errors occur?

I am behind a firewall and I'm almost certain that the ports 2189-2196 is open and forwarded to my IP. Can it still be an port-related error?
    Ride The Big One

Hi,

You are describing a typical scenario we are seeing more and more of. The DM connects just fine but the other connections fail (to the tick server, history server, etc.). It could be firewall related or it could be a conflict with TCP/IP on the PC. Here's another FAQ on certain programs we're aware of that can cause a conflict.

If you can review what's being loaded in the windows task manager and eliminate or disable anything not nec, you'll hopefully get these other connections to work.

Thanks.

Comment

I'm experiencing similar problems, at home the software works great, but at work (Wifi, VPN) it works with no charts, just specific quotes although the eSignal Data Manager gives me "Reception OK , Password OK"
      the network administrator opened the 2189, 2190, 2192, 2193, 2194 and 2196 ports, but still i cant get no charts? anythin else we should adjust ?

Comment

Working...
      X