Please help me write a low of day filter formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me write a low of day filter formula

Could anyone please help me write a formula for the Market Screener Plus... heres what I need it to do: stocks that are presently at there low of the day, and have dropped a minimum of 15% from yesterdays close..

while it sounds like the a simple scan to write, I have been having a lot of trouble trying to get it figured out... there really are only three conditions.. (1) down from yesterdays close (2) down atleast 15% or more (3) the last price (print/current price) is at the low of the day

Hi
    Play with some watchlist properties and you may be able to sort something out without going in too much trouble. You can "sort" the list and then second sort by " low " may help. I do not trade stocks.

Good Luck

Comment

LuckyLuc
      The image enclosed below illustrates how you can set up the filter you are looking for (note that the Expression used in the second condition is displayed in the tooltip)
      Alex

Originally posted by LuckyLuc View Post
      Could anyone please help me write a formula for the Market Screener Plus... heres what I need it to do: stocks that are presently at there low of the day, and have dropped a minimum of 15% from yesterdays close..

while it sounds like the a simple scan to write, I have been having a lot of trouble trying to get it figured out... there really are only three conditions.. (1) down from yesterdays close (2) down atleast 15% or more (3) the last price (print/current price) is at the low of the day

Comment

Working...
      X