MarketCenter Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarketCenter Features

I am assuming the following will be true if I subscribe to the $25/mo Esignal MarketCenter package. Please correct or affirm:
    1) MarketCenter includes a realtime feed of all of E-signal's tickers, including all the $ indexes & indicators like $ADVQ.
    2) I will be able to display multiple realtime charts.
    3) I will be able to access my MarketCenter account from any public access computer equipped with Internet Explorer.
    4) MarketCenter will be pretty much like the $49 E-Signal package except that I won't be able to use the feed to drive 3rd party software like QuoteTracker or MetaStock.

Thanks in advance for any input...
    El Nanalo

Hi El Nanalo,

As far as Market Center is concerned, it does have the capability to recall all the symbols within the eSignal database. Keep in mind that you won't automatically receive delayed data until you are subscribed to a specific exchange. Most indices are provided free and in real time.

Market Center is structured in such a way that you can only use one chart at a time. If you are interested in using more than once chart simutaneuosly, then eSignal may be a better option.

You can access Market Center from any computer with an internet connection. Keep in mind that the computer in question should be running a recently current version of Internet Explorer and be java compatible.

Currently Market Center does not run with any third party applications as it is a stand alone solution.

Hope this answers your questions. Thanks.

Comment

Option Quotes

I have a question about marketcenter. Can I receive streaming market quotes on options. Also can I chart intraday options with the studies? I am particulary interested in MACD study on the 60 minute time frame.

Bert

Comment

Working...
      X