Marketcenter for options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketcenter for options

I am interested in Marketcenter to chart options. Particularly QQQ options using MACD in the intraday time period. Is this possible? Could someone put up the screenshot of one: for example QQQ Apr 36C on the 60 minute time period?

Bert

Hi Bert,

Currently we do not provide historical intraday data for options. The daily data on options is updated with historical data, but not for intraday time intervals. If you were to open a intraday chart of an option contract in Market Center, it would begin collecting intraday data, but it does not recall historical data when the program is initially loaded. The program has to be open and running to collect this information. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will stay with my current provider, since they do keep intraday info. You might want to think about getting intraday data.

Bert

Comment

FYI:

Intraday history for options is in the works actually. May come as soon as our 7.7 release (ETA June 04) but it requires a new server type especially designed to store intraday history on options so it could get bumped to 7.8.

Thanks.

Comment

One more question

So is it my understanding when the servers are available for ESignal 7.7 or 7.8, then intraday option charts will be available in MarketCenter?

Bert

Comment

Typically, new features will be released for eSignal first, then MarketCenter will follow next closely behind. Not sure the work involved on this one but hopefully we'll have more information in the coming weeks.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X