Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data Integrity - Splits, gaps, spikes, whatnot.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daily and Intraday charts do not match for OIX.X yesterday.

Please correct.

Thanks,
    Carol
    Attached Files

Comment

• GSCI Industrial Metals Index

INDEX:GYX had it's symbol changed to INDEX:GYY. The data will be merged soon; until that happens you can track this data under the new symbol.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

• Hot Lists used to be available throughout the weekend. Not anymore.

Hot Lists used to be available on Friday nights, too - not any more.

What gives?

Carol
        Attached Files

Comment

• The intraday high for BUCY on May 10, 2007 was 73.19. This is correctly displayed on the Daily chart - but the Intraday charts show it as 74.00.

Please correct. Thanks.
          Carol

Comment

• Originally posted by ckelly
            Hot Lists used to be available throughout the weekend. Not anymore.

Hot Lists used to be available on Friday nights, too - not any more.

What gives?

Carol
            Carol,

It's my understanding that the servers aren't coded to maintain Hot Lists on weekends, and that this has been this way for some time. Do you recall when you used to be able to see this data on weekends?
            Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

• Jay,
              I don't have a specific date for you but it's certainly been in the past couple of months. Typically, I'll grab the Hots before the close and be done with it. But, occasionally, I'll hear a news item over the w/e and want to go back and take a look.

Since you indicate that this feature is turned off - is there any way to turn it back on?

Thanks,
              Carol

Comment

• Unfortunately, this isn't just a matter of flipping a switch or making a configuration change to get the Hot Lists to work on weekends again. Reportedly, this wasn't a feature built into Continuum, but apparently there was something not clearing out the Hot List data during the midnight reset period. I have asked the developers to look into what possibly could have changed to cause this unintended feature to stop working.
                Regards,
                Jay F.
                Product Manager

Comment

• Hot Lists on weekend

Jay,

If memory serves, the midnight reset for Friday used to be Sunday night rather than Friday night. Hence the hotlists were there during the weekend. Perhaps it just a schedule change thingy?

LAM
                  Originally posted by JayF
                  Unfortunately, this isn't just a matter of flipping a switch or making a configuration change to get the Hot Lists to work on weekends again. Reportedly, this wasn't a feature built into Continuum, but apparently there was something not clearing out the Hot List data during the midnight reset period. I have asked the developers to look into what possibly could have changed to cause this unintended feature to stop working.

Comment

• The intraday high for BUCY on May 10, 2007 was 73.19. This is correctly displayed on the Daily chart - but the Intraday charts show it as 74.00.
                    I posted this on May 13.....well, some correction was made and NOW the intraday high is shown as 69.97 on the smaller charts and still at 73.19 (correctly) on the Daily Chart.

Could you try again. Thanks,
                    Carol

Comment

• ATR & VIVO splits are not showing

Hi Jay,

My charts are not showing the splits on ATR or VIVO. My CorpActs.inf file is dated 5/15/07. Could you please fix this?

Thanks,

Jim
                      When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.
                      -- P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

• Check with independent source says the Daily values for ESV for May 15, 2007 are correct.

Please correct the Intraday charts.
                        Thanks,
                        Carol
                        Attached Files

Comment

• GSF Daily and Intraday charts show a High price that differs by a buck.

Please correct. Thanks,
                          Carol
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Today's NOV charts tell a very different story between the Daily and the Intraday charts.

Please correct. Thanks.
                            Carol
                            Attached Files

Comment

• The Daily & Intraday charts for WNR on May 21, 2007 tell VERY different stories.

What do we trust?

Please correct.
                              Thanks,
                              Carol
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Jay,

Can someone check prices on the charts for LEH and OIX per below:

- LEH Daily yesterday high is 76.45 but intraday shows nothing above 73.94.
                                - OIX Daiily shows Open and Close of 713.00 and 731.23 while intraday shows open of 726.42 and close of 731.08.

Thanks,
                                T

Comment

Working...
                                X