Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have quote com features or esignals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have quote com features or esignals?

I am a quote com customer with real time subscription that allows 3rd party products. I have my new esignal customer ID that you sent me and so I downloaded your software. My intraday quotes do not seem come up in neither stocks or futures.

Am I allowed to use esignal sofware at all using my esignal id and password ? I know my quote com id does not work in esignal.

Can I try the esignal version of my third party software as my account now stands ? Do I need a permission ?

One of my softwares does not support esignal so I dont want any permanent changes on my account yet.

thanks

Todd Horton
    Todd P Horton

Todd,

The recent conversion of your account to the eSignal client management system does not enable you to use the eSignal software. As a QCharts subscriber, you will have access to the QCharts software and third party products that are written to work with QCharts. An eSignal version of your 3rd party software, will not yet work as we haven't transitioned the user entitlements over to the eSignal network yet, but that is in process. Once the release of QCharts 6.0 is out later this year, you will be able to use 3rd party software written for eSignal with your QCharts username (eSignal, the application itself, will still be limited to just eSignal subscribers.)

This thread at the top of this forum, should update you on where we are headed for the future of QCharts and the Quote.com suite of products.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X