Continuation Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuation Charts

Is there any way to change the date of "continuation"..?? For example, the lumber contract expires on the 15th of the month or the nearest Friday. Typically, the continuation charts seem to expire somewhere around or before the 10th....

This is a feature that is in eSignal (the software,) but it is not in QCharts at this time. To be honest, we won't be able to get this in QCharts 6.1, but we'll review it for a later build.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Jay,

Thanks so much for keeping us QCharts users informed and answering all our queries. I am looking forward to the new version when it is ready to roll.

A feature that would be very useful for me and perhaps others is the ability to enter a date and have all the displayed charts scroll back to that date (the right edge is set on the date entered on the first candle of the day.)

I am not asking for back testing, just the ability to have all charts displayed go to a specific date easily.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for listening.

Thanks,
      T

Comment

Hi Tom,

To quote Larry Marchman... "Thanks for the thanks."

We do have what I call "Scroll Linking" and a Go To Date function tentatively queued up for QCharts 6.1, however if it makes it in, really depends on how quickly we can get the required features (i.e. for the conversion) in the product. We're on a pretty tight schedule for 6.1, but we do want to try to get some quick wins in there too.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X