x1896 Odd Decimal Behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x1896 Odd Decimal Behavior

I am seeing the TICK and ADD displaying three decimal points for what should always be a whole number. I have my decimal places set to two, which is what gets displayed on the snapshot data field.

Any ideas why the prices on the right chart margin have three decimal places? Attached picture illustrates what I am seeing this morning. This is not a big deal, just something to potentially add to the x1869 bug list if it isn't must me seeing this.

-Dan
    Attached Files

I noticed a similiar issue with $TVOL in QCharts prior to market open. Looks as though if the program is launched after market opens, the 3-decimal places for these internally calculated indices do not display.

I've reported this bug to the QCharts project manager.

Comment

Todd,

Right you are. I logged out and then logged back in and not only do the values at the right hand side of the chart show up as integers, but the daily snapshot bar values also show as integers with no .00 after the integer.

Since I use QCharts pre-market every day, I guess I will have to find a quiet period after the market opens to restart QCharts.

I wonder what code in the program accounts for this behavior.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
      X