volume display is hinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volume display is hinky

Is there some magic decoder ring to get volume to display properly in charts and data windows? When I add volume to a chart, the histogram looks correct, but I get nothing but garbage in the data window and on the right side of the chart.

True for all timeframes from weekly on down and for every symbol, including plain jane equities.

Thanks,
    lugz
    Attached Files

crickets?

Comment

I'm not familiar with this problem, I was unable to reproduce this result running QCharts 6.0.2.1896

It may be that you may have a corrupted chart window, default chart template or possibly a corrupted workspace associated to this volume problem.

You can test this by launching QCharts with a blank workspace and open up a default workspace like "Applet" that came with the QCharts install.

If adding the volume study to the chart still displays the gibberish results for volume, I'd recommend going with a clean install of QCharts (uninstall/reinstall) as I'm unsure where the corruption you're experiencing exists.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

Did everything you suggested, including removing/reinstalling QC x.1896... still same problem.

BTW, this is on my Win2k box. Guessing you guys haven't tested that OS in a while. Volume looks OK on my Win7 box.

lugz

Comment

Working...
        X