Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Qlink Release Still Not Updating

Hello,

I guess this thread is more about information for JayF and the rest of the production team at Esignal.

Today I was on the phone with technicians from esignal here in London for over 5 hours while they tried trying to figure out why there is a delay in updating the volume in my spreadsheet while using Qlink.

I thought the situation was resolved after a member called tradertom provided some assistance, however there is still a delay.

We (esignal engineers and myself) were excited when we saw there was another release of Qlink (build 56). So, the engineers once again remotely took control of my pc and installed the new build and kept our fingers crossed.

To our disappointment, there was still a delay in updating the volume.

The issue has been sent to quality control. The guys at esignal in London have been great - they really wanted to fix the problem.

Once I put the phone down with the engineers I had a thought.

The cause of the delay might be due to the fact that I'm referencing the cell rather than hardcoding it, for example the following would be referencing the cell:

=RTD("esrtd",,"*H",$A15,"Volume","I30",,"0")

and hardcoding would be

=RTD("esrtd",,"*H",$BAB-LON,"Volume","I30",,"0")

I will check how it works tomorrow with hardcoded cells.

The problem with hardcoding is that I'm not able to use 30minute intervals if hardcoding.

I was actually asked by the esignal engineers to let the Production Team aware of this problem with the delay - not sure why, I thought you all worked together.

Cheers

Carlton
Working...
X