• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation on Samsung i600

Yesterday, I began my Quotrek 30 trail.
    I installed the software on the i600.
    It ran.
    This morning it would not run. It seems to have lost all pointers.

I removed Quotrek and then re-installed the software on the i600. Now it runs.

The Quotrek software disables T9 text entry. This is a major problem, since it makes symbol entry difficult. Since my edited symbols are stored on the network, is there an alternate way to add and remove symbols via the Web?

Hi Brooks,

Actually you can modify the portfolio listings in QuoTrek through Market Center. By switching the settings in the lower left-hand corner to the Portfolio you wish to change, the changes will then propagate over to the corresponding portfolio in QuoTrek. When you log into Market Center, simply use your username and password that you use for QuoTrek. Once you have made the changes, close Market Center and open QuoTrek, everything should be as you entered it on Market Center.

Comment

Thanks very much.

I tried this and it works great!

I have another problem which is a bit more serious.

every time that I re-boot the i600, Quotrek must be re-installed.

After a re-boot, when I go to the menu, the Quotrek icon is missing from the Quotrek entry. If I try to run the program, I get an error message that the program file or some of its components can not be found.

If I try to run the program from file manager, (finding the Quotrek EXE file and executing it), I get the same error message.

It appears that the Quotrek installation program stores the pointers in volatile memory, thus they are lost whenever the phone shuts down.

Comment

I installed Quotrek Beta 1.2 today.

After a re-boot, it runs normally.

Comment

Working...
        X