SPF/PRO 5.0 Source Colorization File for eSignal 8.0 EFS Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPF/PRO 5.0 Source Colorization File for eSignal 8.0 EFS Files

Although SPF/PRO is nolonger being distributed, other like myself may still be using it. Attached is a ZIP file containing the colorization file, EFS.CLR, that I created for use when editing eSignal EFS files with SPF/PRO 5.0. To install the file in SPF/PRO:

1) Extract EFS.CLR to the SPFPRO\Profiles folder, usually located at C:\Program Files\SPFPro\Profiles

2) Open an EFS file from SPF/PRO Edit

3) Enter the Primary command "COLORMAP EFS"

4) Exit SPF/PRO to save the EFS profile

The source colorization file will now be used each time that you edit a file with the extension ".EFS".

Colorization is described in Chapter 22 of the SPF/PRO 5.0 Help.

The specific color assignment to keywords and special characters is done in the SPF/PRO Active Color Scheme. Attached is a ZIP file with my customized Color Definition Scheme, 3270C and a BMP screen shot of the scheme. To install this scheme:

1) Backup the file SPFCOLR.TBF in the SPFPRO\Profiles folder, usually located at C:\Program Files\SPFPro\Profiles

2) Extract the attached file 3270C.txt to the SPFPRO\Profiles folder.

3) Edit file SPFCOLR.TBF in the SPFPRO\Profiles folder.

4) Copy file 3270C.txt text after the second line in SPFCOLR.TBF.

5) Save file SPFCOLR.TBF.

6) Go to SPF/PRO Parms panel 0.4 and Note the name of your Active Color Scheme.

7) To select my 3270C scheme, Type an "S" in the box to the left of Name 3270C.

8) Exit SPF/PRO

9) You can edit my scheme with SPF/PRO panel 0.4 "E" or revert to your old Scheme by selecting it with an "S".

Color Definitions are description in Chapter 8.4 of the SPF/PRO 5.0 Help.
    Attached Files
Working...
X