HOTS: Two Weeks Free (No Login Req.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOTS: Two Weeks Free (No Login Req.)

I am very pleased to announce that Pete Stolcers, a well-respected veteran options trader and Founder of OneOption LLC, is joining the Hamzei Analytics Options Trading Service (HOTS) Team. Starting Monday, October 16, 2006, Pete and I will join forces as the new Options Co-Strategists and Co-Editors of HOTS. We believe that utilizing our combined proprietary resources, we will be able to further enhance our HOTS Newsletter to better serve our growing subscriber base.

I was first introduced to Pete by Larry McMillan at the August 2001 Traders Expo in Anaheim. From our first conversation, I was impressed by Pete's knowledge of and experience in trading, his straightforward manner, and his integrity in dealing with others.

At this time, I also want to take a moment to recognize Dennis Leontyev who has been the HOTS Options Strategist for the past 18 months. Due to increased professional and personal obligations, Dennis will no longer be able to continue with the HOTS team. Dennis has made an important contribution to HOTS, and will remain an active member of our trading community at www.HamzeiAnalytics.com.

Now, joining forces with Hamzei Analytics, LLC as HOTS Co-Strategist and Co-Editor, Pete Stolcers brings to our team his ability to find relative strength and weakness within the market -- those stocks that are on the brink of moving higher or lower. Also using Hamzei Analytics' proprietary sentiment indicators, Pete and I will identify trading opportunities for HOTS, with three (3) trades per week, in a freestyle format, consisting of some combination of the following trade types:
    - Long Calls
    - Long Puts
    - Credit Spreads
    - Debit Spreads

As Pete explains, his day starts with over 20,000 stocks, and it ends with a few great prospects. His analysis, like the market itself, is multi-dimensional, with more than 70 searches that return 300 to 400 high-probability trading setups. He then views each chart and uses pattern recognition to find the best prospects. The remaining 20 or so potential high-probability trades are scrutinized using fundamental analysis. With this routine, he strives to identify the most bullish and bearish stocks of the day. At the end of his analysis, the stocks that make the cut are added to his "watch list," which is continually monitored and updated. He only considers the most liquid and predictable stocks for option trades.

Pete's impressive options trading career began in 1989 when he was a clerk for Gelderman Inc., which allowed him to learn first-hand the mechanics of the trading floor. From there, his expertise expanded to include retail order execution, as a Vice President of Sales for Gelderman Securities, Inc., and later Senior Vice President for Man Financial, following its acquisition of Gelderman. He then went on to become a Senior Vice President of Terra Nova Trading, LLC, and later joined Last Atlantis Capital LLC as a professional trader and one of the firm's most consistent and profitable traders (sometimes trading more than 2,000 option contracts per day). Today he is the Founder of OneOption LLC, and continues to trade for Last Atlantis Capital.

In our current HOTS posting, we have not added any new positions for this week. We wanted to start with a clean slate and exit current positions. Each day this week, you will receive emails that describe our approach, entry/exit parameters, and our method of communication. Our intent is to provide you with a detailed game plan each week, so that you know why we are doing a trade and how to manage it.

In lieu of new positions this week, we have provided open access to everyone to an educational piece on straddles and strangles. After you’ve read it, you may want to look at a trade that uses this strategy. (It will not be included in the P&L. If you follow it, it should be a tiny position.)

Use this link to view this issue:

http://www.hamzeianalytics.com/HOTS_1006_2_.asp

An after-hours webinar, hosted by Pete and I, will be held later this month to discuss our strategies, trading philosophy, and so forth. To participate in the HOTS educational emails and the webinar, please be sure you have completed your opt-in process for the Market Sentiment Alerts (MSA).
    We thank you for your continued support and patience during this transition, and we look forward to a robust HOTS offering in the weeks and months ahead.
    Good Trading to All,

Fari Hamzei
    Hamzei Analytics, LLC
    www.HamzeiAnalytics.com

Hamzei Analytics Financial Network
    www.HamzeiAnalytics.net

310-306-1200
Working...
X