TS2000i users - problems with eSignal data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2000i users - problems with eSignal data

I am having a different problem with Esignal data this week .... something that happened about a year ago.
    The data appears to be coming in too large a packet ...... what I see is that the server.exe takes all resources and the 2000i charting program becomes locked. this happens every other second or so ..... making for very ****y posting of prices, and making drawing lines or notations just about impossible. I know, I need bigger ram, etc (I have 512k w/P4). I have 5 computers running on my router, and asking for info from the internet on other computers doesn't seem to make any difference on this problem. There hasn't been a problem for a long while, when my software was keeping up at a rate of 1500 contracts per minute. This problem is occuring with only 75 contract/minute rate (I have IB on another computer with a program that tells me rates).
    Anybody else having this problem? It sure is aggravating.
    Phil

Phil
    You may want to see this thread as the issue you are having may be related.
    As a side note you may want to subscribe to those Forums so as to be informed of any announcements regarding network status, connectivity or data issues
    Alex

Comment

Thanks, Alexis ...... yes, I need to get these posts ......... will just have to figure out how to do that.

Thanks again,
      Phil

Comment

Phil
        To do that got to the main page of that forum by clicking here then go to each individual forum and in the top right you will find a link Subscribe to this Forum
        Click on that and you will be subscribing to any thread posted in that forum
        Alex

Comment

Thanks again Alexis ....... trying to trade and do this just takes me a little longer hehe.

Phil

Comment

Working...
          X