Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Pack 5, Password Reset

Hello all,

I have an earlier version of Tradestation that requires updates to SP4b, SP4c and SP5 to be on built 5.00822. After installing SP5, it erases my good forever password. Has anyone encountered this problem? I appreciate any help. Thank you.

I had it running on my old computer (Windows 98) but I discontinued using it when HistoryBank.com stop providing the free EOD data and not being able to make it work until last week or so with the eSignal plugin.

This weekend I installed it to my new computer running on Windows XP, Home Edition. After installation of SP5, the message "Not a valid password". Then I uninstalled TS and repeated the installation ensuring to run the program after each update. It works up to SP4c (built 5.00771). I seem to remember I went through the same scenario back in 2000 when I installed SP5 on the old computer (win 98). The Omega tech (phone) went through a lot to help me get it running by asking me to delete some files and perhaps some registry values but I did not record the steps. Thanks in advance.
Working...
X