Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with TS2ki plugin

Hi

I have just downloaded the TS2ki plugin and I was trying to get 2 days of intraday historical data for MSFT. When the download starts and the download performance screen comes up the status alternates between connecting and waiting. I left it running overnight and nothing seemed to changed, I have tied downloading several times but still the same seems to be happening. Can somebody please let me know if I am doing something wrong

Thanks

James

I have now sorted out my problem, I found the same problem which somebody else had posted, it was the IP address in the data manager

Thanks

James

Comment

Hi

Just one other thing I am trying to download history for my stocks which the exchange is LSE (London Stock Exchange) but when I try and add this exchange to the stock list inside the plugin it is not in the list.

James

Comment

James
        I am not sure where exactly you are having a problem.
        Are you saying that when you go to download the stocks from the LSE do not appear in the list of Symbols to Download?
        If that is the case you need to right click on Stock in the Items to Download box in the Plugin and select Edit Item.
        At the following window scroll down the list of Available Exchanges, select London Stock Exchange and click the Add button.
        If the above is not what you meant could you please expand on the issue.
        Alex

Comment

HI

Sorry for not making myself clear, what I am saying is when I scroll through the available exchange list to add the exchange list under stocks it is not in the list.

James
          Last edited by jamesl; 09-05-2003, 06:21 AM.

Comment

James
            It is indeed missing.
            While awaiting TS Support's response here is a possible workaround.
            If you are not using any symbols from the London Commodity Exchange (LCE) you could temporarily assign the stocks to that exchange and then revert back to the London Stock Exchange once a solution is in place. The only modification that would be necessary is to the Minimum Move value which would need to be set at 100 instead of 1. All other settings appear to be the same.
            Alternatively you could use London Metal Exchange (LME) and in that case you would also need to reset the Session settings.
            Hope this helps
            Alex
            Last edited by ACM; 09-05-2003, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X