Wished for Plug-in features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wished for Plug-in features

Alexis, I appreciate the plug-in that e-Signal has provided to get high quality data into TS2Ki. That being said, there are two features I wish that the plug-in had that I think would make it easier to use.

(1). A editable "page" that could be saved with just the symbols that I want to update. As I see it now, I have only two options when I want to update. I can delete everything in Global Server except what I want to update and then select all symbols listed in the "Symbols to Download" window. Or, individually select symbols to update from this same window. I think both of these choices are VERY cumbersome and time-consuming. An editable and savable custom "Symbols to Down" page would seem to solve this problem.

(2). I've noticed that the download of data/per unit time seems to significantly increase when multiple symbols are downloaded vrs. single symbol downloads. I don't know how the plug-in handles the data to cause this phenomenon. But, it would be nice if download speeds were constant and only took longer because there was more data to download.

Is there any intent to address these issues in the immediate future? Any comments you might have about these suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Randy.
Working...
X