Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contract not showing in downloader

Hi,

I have been using the data downloader for TS with no problems (thanks!). But I just added the Hang Seng futures and was trying to update the data for them but they don't show up in the downloader. I have the contract listed as "future" but its not there. I tried looking under "stock" too, but nothing. The only difference I see between the ES/NQ etc and the MHI/HSI is the exchange (HKFE for the Hang Seng). All of my CME and CBOT symbols show up fine.

Anyone know why these symbols aren't showing in the downloader? The subscription is fine as I can get the data in Esignal.

TIA

traderkirk
    Did you add HKFE to the list of Used Exchanges for that Category (ie Futures)? (see image)
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

Yes, HKFE is listed in the exchanges under "Futures". Just to be sure, I added it again and checked and it is still not listing those contracts.

Comment

traderkirk
        Could you provide some screenshots or some of the settings for the symbol in GlobalServer?
        As far as I can see at this end the ActiveX Plugin is recognizing the symbol
        Alex

Comment

Ok, here are some screenshots. One from the GS showing the symbol in the portfolio.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the downloader with the HKFE exchange included in the futures list:
            Attached Files

Comment

And here is the symbol list in the downloader without the HKFE symbols:
              Attached Files

Comment

traderkirk
                It seems to me that the problem is the exchange being used in GlobalServer which is HKSE instead of HKFE
                Alex

Comment

It seems that way to me too now. Thanks for pointing that out, I must have chosen the wrong exchange by accident. Thanks Alex.

Comment

Working...
                  X