esignal file sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esignal file sharing

i'm new to the cciclub and to esignal. and not very technical to boot. i've been unable to download woodie's panel from the file sharing section. esignal tech support tells me they're fomulas to be applied to charts, and no longer available, or not available at the moment.
    if this is true, how to set up charts? what to do?
    thank you.

Hi dgilman,

In the Woodie-s CCI Club File Share Group there is a file titled, "Woodies CCI Treading Panel.ach" that is what I believe you need.

However, I downloaded the file and tried bringing it up in a chart and received the following error message in an output window;

I'm not an EFS programing, so I don't know what the problem is here, but perhaps someone can come on and shed some light to this.

Comment

chart

Did you download chart from within the esignal chart area ? this is not a advanced chart it is a total chart trading panel with many many features we use to trade the cci.... Did you download the time template first as it said on file share site..Did you download the document and read before downloading charts..if you read document and followed it step by step this should not be problem..

this is the first of 1300 downloads for this error so it must be something you are doing..try doing steps above

woodie
      Last edited by woodie99; 09-22-2004, 05:47 PM.

Comment

file sharing, cont'd

thank you woodie. t
        he initial file on the site, - 1WoodieCCI SOftware Installation, etc - the one indicated as download first, gives me a frustrating message when I attempt to download. Headlined Microsoft Word 97 Conversion, it says, "Unable to load graphics conversion filter. Continue with document conversion?" If I hit yes, nothing happens, no gives me an error message. DOes anyone have any diea what may be happening?
        again, thank you for your patience and any info you can share.
        i didn't think just getting to the simtrading stage would be so frustrating.

Comment

chart .

did you download time template first from with esginal workstation...and then document and then dowbload charts ..this must all be done from with in the esignal workstation

woodie

Comment

Working...
          X