Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is woodies cci smoothed?

Hi

I spent a while studying Woodies CCI, when it occurred to me that I may be able to adapt it to something else, so I started to investigate.....

However, when I compare the standard esignal "builtinCCI.efs" with the CCI used by "BottomWoodieCCI 1.2.efs", it appears to me that Woodies CCI has some degree of smoothing added to it.

Does anyone know what smoothing has been added to Woddies CCI and how I might also implement it?

Thanks

Re: is woodies cci smoothed?

Originally posted by trubshac
    Hi

I spent a while studying Woodies CCI, when it occurred to me that I may be able to adapt it to something else, so I started to investigate.....

However, when I compare the standard esignal "builtinCCI.efs" with the CCI used by "BottomWoodieCCI 1.2.efs", it appears to me that Woodies CCI has some degree of smoothing added to it.

Does anyone know what smoothing has been added to Woddies CCI and how I might also implement it?

Thanks
    No it is not smooth, the woodie cci panel uses the h,l,c to calc while the esignal one uses close..this cause the diff...i use CCI as it was on my trading panel

woodie

Comment

Working...
    X