Problem with Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Install

Having the same problem as rebex21 above. Asking for a password decryption. Also cannot find Woodies CCI Trading Panel.ach file.

panels

Download the top and bottom panels dismiss the bug that appears.

woodie

Comment

Dear Woodie. If I Dismiss the bug as you say no chart opens up at all. I would like to know if the install Doc which was written in 2004 is still the one we should use to re-install the studies into Esignal? I have wiped off Esignal and tried again but still the same problem. Regards Limo1.

Comment

install

There is no "Woodie's CCI Trading panel.ach file" in the forum to download. When the download instructions were recently updated, this file was deleted from download area. It has been replace by BottomWoodiesCCI-1-2.efs and TopWoodiesCCI 1.2.efs.
        If you open eSignal through the folder icon on the eSignal Central toolbar (looks like an open folder) within eSignal 8.0, then when downloading you will encounter a "Formula Decryption Password" window. Therefore, it's better to download from outside eSignal 8.0 from another internet browser. Open an internet browser, go to eSignal Central, File Sharing, and then to Woodies CCI. When downloading, you should not encounter the "Formula Decryption Password" window.
        Download top and bottom of Woodies CCI 1.2 efs and save these eSignal Formula Script (efs) into an eSignal "formula" file. To do this, click on the efs file (Top or Bottom), click "Save", click "My computer", click on "(C" drive, click "Program files", click "eSignal", click "Formulas", click "Woodies CCI" and hit "Save". Do this for both efs downloads. If there is no "Woodies CCI" file in the "Formulas" section, then download efs into "Downloads" file and hit "Save"
        Next, open an eSignal chart. Right click on chart, scroll down to "Formulas", then to Woodies CCI (or "Downloads" if you loaded both efs into this file), and click on TopWoodiesCCI 1.2 efs. Now do the same for BottomWoodiesCCI-1-2.efs. Both panel should be loaded on to chart. Now go to "Page", scroll down to "Layout", then "Save Layout As", type in "Woodies Layout" in "File name" section and then hit save.
        Be sure to change settings in BottomWoodiesCCI panel. Change "SideWinder Limit 0" from "75" to "60" and change "Service Code" from "0" to "4".

I hope this helps,

Comment

Working...
        X