private instruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private instruction

Is anyone available for private instruction in woodie's CCI methods? I've downloaded 2 efs and applied them to my chart, but still have a few questions. I've been in the HC room a few times over the last couple years, but could never quite pick up what you're doing.

I've also read a pdf -- cci for newbies and quite a bit of other stuff. My problem is most of the stuff I'm reading assumes the reader(me) is already familiar with quite a bit of it of what you're doing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You're not missing anything. Read that pdf. by Jeff over and over. You need lots of screen time to master the concepts. don't expect to just start and make money. It's a learning experience. Not sure what your experience with trading is, but it's a hard job. If it was easy then everyone would be doing it. I personally find the CCI difficult on the futures. I use it on stocks and do great. I have a hard time trading futures, but thats just me. You need to find what works best for you. Takes time. Be patient and experient, papertrade, etc.

Good Luck.

Oh, and KISS Keep it Simple Stupid. That's probably the most difficult!

mas_oyama

Comment

Working...
    X