Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone autotrading with other than IB, as IB eliminated intraday margin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone autotrading with other than IB, as IB eliminated intraday margin?

As far as I know IB is the only firm that has eliminate intraday margins several months ago which reduces significantly the number of contracts that can be traded.

I've been using only IB for many years for autotrading and want to setup an account with another integrated broker and wanted to know if anyone is autotrading with other brokers that is reliable and they are happy with?

I am really interested in a reliable firm that offers the lowest intraday margins. I've heard of Ameritrade and Gain but not familiar with the others and would appreciate anyone sharing their experiences.

If eSignal has a current list of Integrated Brokers and the products they support that would be helpful as the list I've seen on their site does not look current as it list's MB Trading and they are no longer accepting new accounts. Also Forex.com is listed as supporting Equity, FX, Futures and Options but the Forex.com directs to another firm for futures so a accurate current list would be helpful.

Thank you

glen
    Last edited by demarcog; 05-18-2020, 03:50 PM.
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

AMP futures seems fine

Comment

Ainsley,

Thank you I also recently installed Ameritrade and will let you know who that works out.

glen
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X