Out of Hours trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Hours trading

I've been trying out placing orders from esignal into IB and have managed to place an order and have it filled by IB out of hours.

My IB settings are definitely configured not to allow orders to fill outside normal trading hours but esignal has managed to bypass these and the order was filled immediately.

It's not really a problem in this instance but it's worth warning users of this behaviour if it's intended and if it isn't...is there a config setting in esignal that I've missed to stop it happening?

Many thanks,
    Crom

Crom,

eSignal can not override any setting within TWS, during off hours when trades are placed the following message should be displaced and is on my side.

Please check your setting under the Configurations-->Presets thecheckmarks would have to be taken out for each type of instrument you're trading (See Attached).

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I saw that Warning screen. It was because I saw that screen that I thought it was OK to continue - as it wouldn't trigger the order.

I have also checked all my order default settings as you requested and they are all set appropriately.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
      Crom

Comment

Crom,

Sorry for the delay, when you say that the orders are being filled when are they being filled? Premarket or random times after market close?

Also what type of instruments are you trading, Stocks, Futures Forex?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X