trade manager static?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trade manager static?

Hi, is it possible to have the trade manager not scroll as the last trade/bid/ask move?

I find that when the trade manager scrolls, and i want to move my limit orders, it is difficult. I don't want to freeze the screen such that no data updates (that is just silly). I want that the data continues to feed but the trade manager will not scroll. This is a common feature is other platforms, I am just wondering if it is possible with esignal as well.

Thanks

The scroll matrix button can used to center the Best Bid/Best Ask in the Trade Manager. In situations where the Bid/Ask spread is fairly wide the last price is used to center the prices in the window.
    Attached Files

Comment

matt3m,

A static price ladder is patented and has been for over 5 years now. eSignal designed its trade manager to be the way it is so that that patent is not violated. Just thought you should know so you don't get too frustrated with the eSignal Staff for not providing such an obvious and simple feature.

By the way, this is a common reason why you see the move by many vendors to allow trading directly from a price chart.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Any idea how long that patent is good for? I have now been reading up on this from ninjatrader

http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/tr...settlement.htm

According to this, you can get issued static Dom credits as part of a settlement deal from Trading Technologies. Is there any way this could be done through esignal? Basically is there any solution?

Comment

Working...
        X