Sample ITF (Integrated Trading File) file needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample ITF (Integrated Trading File) file needed

Hello, maybe I am just dense, but I am trying to do some paper trading using esignal just to see how well I would do before I throw real money into the mix.

I use the integrated paper trade function in esignal, I hit buy and sell... and absolutely NOTHING happens..? I assume I need an ITF file loaded first, and then when I hit buy and sell, it will fill the ITF file and calculate my paper gains and losses...

Is this correct? Can anyone throw me an ITF sample file at nospam @ japanappy.com or post it here?

Thanks - jeff

Shwantz - The man, the bird, the legend. Need not say no more. Shwantz is omni-present.
    Japanappy - Japanese Language Learning resource center, information, links and penpals.
    Phrasebase - Database of common words and phrases translated into over 90 languages.
    HomeWelcome - Free Home Listings; For Sale, Vacation Rentals, Exchanges and Stays.
    MyCharityEvent - Host your own achievement based charitable fund raising event today.
    PhuketBeachHouse - Escape to your own private vacation rental on a beach in Thailand.
    When all is said and done, a lot more is said than done.
Working...
X