Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time and Sales

Hi,

Can someone let me know where I can get information on trading using "Time and Sales" data?

Cheers

Carlton

Hi Carlton,

I would start with the eSignal Tutorials page where the components of the Time and Sales window are discussed in detail.

In addition to that, you may want to read through the short paragraph from Ken Calhoun's article in the Trading with the Masters in the eSignal Trading Education Center. You'll want to focus specifically on Section 6 where the Time and Sales strategy is discussed.

Comment

Hi Carlton,

Wow, I noticed you are up to over 900 posts. I bet that makes you one of the top 10 on the bb, congrats!

I don't have any specific recommendations, but what I do when trying to find information on something like that is go to Google and type in the question. In your case I would try information on trading using "Time and Sales" data. You may be surprised how much good information that pops up.

I hope that helps!

Comment

Good lord, 900 posts!

I bet people in this forum must be sick and tired of seeing my name pop up.

Anyway, thanks for replying to my post. I will check out the links you provided.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Working...
        X