Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xLiquidity will fund your automated trading system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xLiquidity will fund your automated trading system.

Hello fellow traders,

My name is Christian Armstrong and I represent a firm called xLiquidity Corporation (XLC). Our company specializes in funding automated trading systems using pre-existing and proprietary software.

XLC presently has a number of systems in production that are doing quite well. Our company is always looking to bring on new traders, trading systems and technology. We have experience with E-Signal, Wealth-Lab, Tradestation, Neoticker, Neuroshell, QuantStudio, and FlexTrade.

If you have strategy that is performing well and have the means to automate, but not the capital to trade, XLC can help you. If you have strategy that is performing well but lack the means to automate, XLC can help you as well.

XLC has a very talented staff of programmers versed in a variety of programming languages including Wealth-Script, Easy Language, Delphi, JavaScript, C, C++, PHP, PERL, and several others. We run systems in Windows, LINUX and Solaris environments.

Your physical location is not important. We work with people all over the world and have data center facilities in multiple locations. Trading experience is not critical, however, it will surely help. The application process is simple. If you would like more information please contact me at [email protected]. Please include a brief description of your trading experience, knowledge level and your trading system.

Best regards,

Christian Armstrong
    xLiquidity Corporation
    [email protected]
    1 (888) 736 7548
Working...
X