Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: software for research planetary aspect

Originally posted by vciro
    There is someone software that is able to search when a particulary aspect occur ? for i.e. in the last 50 years when MARS-PLUTO it was in effect.
    http://secure.moneytide.com/hans/product/products.html

This one is a cheap one for all aspect searches

Ephi-The Trader's Ephemeris.
    The software you need for Finding Astrocycles With an Ephemeris if you don’t have an ephemeris program. Easiest Ephemeris Program. Gives you astrocycles in minutes. Text output to printer or file. Simple aspect searches. Both helio and geo. Good from 1900 to 2050. Can be used in DOS batch programs for extensive research. Spreadsheet output, too. If you want to do your own astro research, you need this. Don’t trade without this Astro Gem! 3.5 inch disk.

Comment

Re: Software

Yes, Myles W Walkers methods can be applied to Galactic. It has some limitations but is a good basic piece of software. If you have the money I would suggest AIR as you can build a model based on a combo of astro and statistics. Also Wave59 has some basic astro functions as well but is not as big or comprehensive as Galactic.

Originally posted by Garym
      Hi all,
      I have marked a lot of aspects on charts manually and want to buy some software to help with this work. I see that The Plumber has posted some screen shots of Galactic Trader and that it works with Esignal. Am I right in thinking that Miles Wilson Walker's explanation of Ganns methods can be applied well with this combination of software?
      BTW Mercury went Static Direct 1:45 pm GMT 6th Jan and the EUR/USD topped at the same time. Also at 3:37 am today Mars went parallel (//) with Jupiter. This pair went Contra // on 6th Aug at 5:30 pm. This date was the start of a major move in Beans at 515 and the Yen closed at 8312. So today should prove interesting! Will the Plumber and anyone else please advise regarding the ability to plot these conditions and plotting degrees vs price with Galactic Vs other Astro software? Thanks.

Cheers,

Gary

Comment

Re: Financial Astrology.

Originally posted by vciro
        Hello, my name is ciro. I'm studying " financial astrology".
        The effect of planet movement on the index price. I want to know more about this.
        there is somone that have make some study in this field ???
        i want to built "bradley siderograph", how is possible to built it ??
        There is some books .....very very very interesting ?
        Thanks a lot for help me to understand "financial astrology"
        ciro.

Bradley model in wave59
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: Software

Originally posted by theplumber
          Yes, Myles W Walkers methods can be applied to Galactic. It has some limitations but is a good basic piece of software. If you have the money I would suggest AIR as you can build a model based on a combo of astro and statistics. Also Wave59 has some basic astro functions as well but is not as big or comprehensive as Galactic.

This is what I mean by an intraday model, this one is from Marketthisweek.com for Jan 9 along side of the Wave 59 Natal model , yellow is regular and red is inverted. The yellow lines at the bottom are astro harmonics that show energy turns.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by theplumber; 01-09-2004, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Financial Astrology, and Arcane Knowledge

Ancient mysteries....and the eternal search for truth?

Science or something else?

The SP100 is of interest to many traders, I like to overlay
            the VXO on ocassion.

Seek and you shall find....

~j

Comment

Thanks

Just a note to say thank you to The Plumber for your effort on this thread. I think I will go for GT4 as that has a VB6 DLL and Excel interface, plus the astro tools needed. It works with Esignal too. For any FX traders out there interested in astro, there have been some good very good reversals coincident with aspects last week. That may be correlated to the high number of strong aspects that you can view with any aspectarian.

http://www.digilume.com/EURO3.png

This shows some major aspects for the week. There are many more minor ones but they (2) just confuse me although half of them seemed tradable. As an example they are the blue vertical lines on Friday 9 Jan 04. but you need a 3 min bar chart for those.

The one at 13:26 GMT (5) was 4 mins before the Employment figures! The big ones in the 80s were Money supply and inflation, they were BS then and they are BS now.

A Parallel has similar characteristics to an opposition and a Contraparallel = a conjunct.

Regarding Astrolog and seeing a list of aspects I quote this from its author:

"Astrolog can already create files showing dates Saturn makes a major aspect
              to Mars, with the -d command switch. In the Windows version, bring up the
              Chart / Transits dialog. Select "Transit To Transit Hits" as the transit
              type and select say "Given Month" for the time range, and you'll get all
              aspects for the month surrounding the current chart. Restrict all planets
              but Mars and Saturn to get just the aspects you want."

I have noted that with some configurations astrolog is up to 4 mins out compared to my book. Cross check!

Cheers,

Gary
              Buy the dips sell the rallies

Comment

Gary, if you just swing trade then the aspects and planetary lines with Galactic work fine but as a 300RT ES trader a day I seek a bigger edge and use Wave59 (as well as number techniques) to show turns. This is one intraday chart using 1 minute bars and just 2 planets as timers. You have to play with the software to get the rhythm for what your trading but as you can see it works VERY well.
                Attached Files

Comment

A larger time frame with Natal forecast , tweeked no less to fit ES as it's a future and leads the market, as well as the planetary harmonics below.The natal forecast shows regular and inverted and look for inversions any time they cross, like Jan 9 at the 1345 New York time period.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by theplumber; 01-10-2004, 03:36 PM.

Comment

W 59

That looks great, hope you are doing well with it. Thanks for the feedback. I have been concentrating on Euro and Aussi dollar lately. I sometimes hold for weeks but I trade part of the position several times a day. Do you use parallels and contra parallels much? I'd like to drop you a line on your own email if that's OK.

regards,
                    Gary

[email protected]
                    Buy the dips sell the rallies

Comment

Working...
                    X