Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Plan

Hello,

It seems like I'm coming to this group for everything. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on writing a business plan. Now that I have fully embarked on my journey to become a professional trader I was wondering if I could get some suggestions and comments on writing a business plan.

Thanks.

Carlton

# 1 Trader's Business Plan-- minimize losses, maximize gains!

(Please forgive me for my very bad sense of humor..... on a more serious note, I will try to find you something. It might take a little while, but will try to find you something.... best wishes, marc)
    Marc

Comment

Trader's Business Plan

Click here to find some good trader's business plan information.
      Marc

Comment

Cheers Marc,

I'm going to check them out now.

Thanks

Carlton

Comment

Carlton, I have had a couple more minutes to think about your
          question, and wanted to thank you for asking it.
          The more I think about it, your question really is excellent!
          It has been 15 years since I last wrote a business plan.
          You made me realize this is something I should be doing right now. Thanks again, marc
          Marc

Comment

Marc, my pleasure.

I think writing out a business plan simply gives me direction. I have recently left a job where my managers and supervisor would ensure that co-workers followed the overall business objectives. Now that I'm on my own, I realise that I have to provide myself with some kind of structure and the best way is to follow a business plan. I just didn't know how to go about it, so once again, thank you.

Carlton

Comment

Marc,

Having checked out the link, there appears to be just one relevant site for us traders on compiling a business plan. Did you come across any others?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Marc,

You might want to check out this link on business plans - its not ideal, so if you come across any better sites please let me know.

http://www.daytradingcoach.com/daytr...cationplan.htm

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

You may want to look at Linda Raschkes site and some recent postings by King Cambo on business plans.

Comment

more trader's business plan or related links

Actually, I can find many sources of information. Some of very specific to trader's, and some are indirectly useful.

This lady-- (click here to see)-- for example, has some excellent information for trader's.

This link-- (click here)-- seems to have business plan information related to UK regulations-- which may or may not interest you-- that could be adapted to your needs?

You may have to purchase some of this information, or take general trading information and adapt it to your trader's businees plan, if you think it might be helpful to you. (Click here to see an example of this.)

Here are some other links--
                    (trader's) business plan?
                    http://www.tradingacademy.com/toptra...tal states....
                    THE TRADER'S BUSINESS PLAN A Plan for Your Trading....
                    business plan pro....
                    ... Create your own personalized Trader's Business Plan. Quickly identify...
                    ... Peak Performance. 2. The Business of Trading. The Business Plan....
                    Trading Business Plan. A tested ...
                    ... Trader's Brain ...
                    ... The Trader's Tax Solution
                    ... Formulating a sound business plan
                    The Survival Guide For Traders
                    A Part Time Business? ...
                    Commodity Trader's Helper
                    The NASDAQ ® Trader's Toolkit,
                    Learn To Master Trading From The Experts

More information could be found... keep doing various different searches using different combination of words. This should be enough to get you going for now. Hope it is helpful. Best wishes, Marc

Last edited by MR; 03-15-2004, 12:33 PM.
                    Marc

Comment

dloomis

I searched on Google and found a lot of publications. Is there a particular publication/site of Linda's you could recommend for business planning and goal setting?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Carlton, thanks... i saved the link and will explore it in more detail later. Thanks, marc
                        Originally posted by cpatte7372 Marc, You might want to check out this link on business plans - its not ideal, so if you come across any better sites please let me know.
                        http://www.daytradingcoach.com/daytr...cationplan.htm
                        Cheers
                        Carlton
                        Marc

Comment

Marc,

Thanks for the links. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything of substance. I am grateful to you for trying though.

If there is anybody out there that have come across business plans for traders I would truly appreciate it.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

I couldn't find anything on KingCambo's site either.

Carlton

Comment

Working...
                            X