No announcement yet.

Trading the markets with Jerry Olson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you trade mags you need seat belts fastened...holy cow...nice moring so far..we went long this gap down...

sold CNET at 11.99 from 10.83...mags 3 times...

futures loook ok so far...
    jerry olson
    www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com
    [email protected]

Comment

• IPIX RUMOR

I am getting whacked off this rumor on IPIX about an EBAY cancelation...

ooops?
      jerry olson
      [email protected]

Comment

• COPY AND PASTE PROBLEM

i am having a problem coping and pasting here..any thoughts...
        Last edited by jerryo; 04-14-2004, 08:37 AM.
        jerry olson
        [email protected]

Comment

• thanks for all the help

later
          jerry olson
          [email protected]

Comment

• Sorry jerry -- trading hours...

copy and paste problems?

Honestly, I can't say I have any problems. Just tried copy/pasting from notepad, worked fine.

Maybe it's the application your coming from? What are you trying to cut/paste from?

CTRL-C -copy?
            CTRL-V - Paste?

-c

Comment

• soylent thanks that was the answer..appreciate it..

man i got murdered today..whew..

drinking heavily right now<g>
              jerry olson
              [email protected]

Comment

• soylent thanks that was the answer..appreciate it..

man i got murdered today..whew..

drinking heavily right now<g>
                jerry olson
                [email protected]

Comment

• Murdered: I seriously considered tossing in the towel today...

None of my signals were aligning right but I started chasing bad ones because I was trying not to 'miss the move'... Then, the chat room I was in said, 'bail' on this one trade -- scared me out. I was short ER2 @ 1:57 this afternoon. Bailed for a 2 tick loss then watched the dang thing dump for 45 minutes. I would have stayed in but I was 0 for 4 on my trades and had a twitchy exit finger...

Agh!

Very frustrating. 3 for 10 today overall...

However, I went and did some exercise came back and ran through every loss. With the exception of the stupid bail-out I did @ 2pm, all the losses were 'boredom' trades.

So, took solace in the fact that: What I know works -- works. Just -don't trade when it's not clear!-. There were a LOT of unclear signals today.

I share in your misery.

-c

Comment

• Careful

Many technicals were broken in the last few days and probably won't be mended very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by soylent
                      Murdered: I seriously considered tossing in the towel today...

None of my signals were aligning right but I started chasing bad ones because I was trying not to 'miss the move'... Then, the chat room I was in said, 'bail' on this one trade -- scared me out. I was short ER2 @ 1:57 this afternoon. Bailed for a 2 tick loss then watched the dang thing dump for 45 minutes. I would have stayed in but I was 0 for 4 on my trades and had a twitchy exit finger...

Agh!

Very frustrating. 3 for 10 today overall...

However, I went and did some exercise came back and ran through every loss. With the exception of the stupid bail-out I did @ 2pm, all the losses were 'boredom' trades.

So, took solace in the fact that: What I know works -- works. Just -don't trade when it's not clear!-. There were a LOT of unclear signals today.

I share in your misery.

-c
                      well kiddo i did a lot better today..made some very nice trades in sndk mags and tasr..

feel good and called this bottom too
                      jerry olson
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Re: Careful

Originally posted by smokey
                        Many technicals were broken in the last few days and probably won't be mended very soon.
                        heloo smokey

disagree...on what charts? this was nothing more than a pullback off the march 24th lows to the rectn top at 1148-50 spooos

i think we have made another solid bottom for the next leg up...

did real good today...the boold stopped running........
                        jerry olson
                        [email protected]

Comment

• tasr from my update this am

TASR---97.20 THE BTL---96.00 THE SST...I REALLY LIKE THIS CHART AHEAD OF THE SPLIT DATE ON THE 30TH OF APRIL..THE OPTIONS ARE SO EXPENSIVE YOU COULD BUY IT AND SELL THEM FOR UNREAL PROFITS OR IF YOU WISH TRY JUST 1 CONTRACT FOR MAY...THE 90'S...
                          jerry olson
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Re: Re: Careful

Originally posted by jerryo
                            heloo smokey

disagree...on what charts? this was nothing more than a pullback off the march 24th lows to the rectn top at 1148-50 spooos

i think we have made another solid bottom for the next leg up...

did real good today...the boold stopped running........

Lol Well I get paid for that so I better not say out loud, but needless to say any run up is a run up a steep hill. gg

Comment

• Hey Jerry --

Yes -- I was looking for the bottom today, too. Though, it bottomed a few ticks lower than I thought! (see my post on QQQ from last night -- if I make enough of these calls -- one will be right! <wink>)

Anyhow, yes -- I agree, we've bottomed and we had a solid bounce on it today. closed that qqq gap and above the 50/100/20.

Now we should blast off tomorrow or Monday -- depending on Options expiration.

Did well on AAPL today / caught the curve of that pullback.

Only caught a little of the index bottom -- I thought things were moving too slow on indexes and was still gunshy from yesterday.

Glad to see you in better spirits!

-c

Comment

• TASR

HI Soy

seems you did good yesterday wtg...

i think we bottomed and we're going higher...very oversold short term

i made $4.00 TASR this am..and now back in for the whole enchalata..not selling it now...
                                jerry olson
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X