X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHF DAILY

CHF Daily .......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SERGIO.M; 07-10-2004, 11:38 AM.

Comment

CHF DAILY

Attached Files

Comment

CAD DAILY

GOOD WEEK TO EVERYBODY
        Attached Files

Comment

eur daily , numbers of bars
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SERGIO.M; 07-17-2004, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

GBP WEEKLY
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

.eur weekly
                    Attached Files

Comment

sergio ive noticed you use fib time in yout analysis could you explain how to us eit to project future highs - ie i'm assuming the first click is on the first high but where does the second click go and what fib number is the one to use 38% 62% 100% this has ften confused me and rendered this interesting tool as remaining on my e signal tools unused would appreciate any help you can give me

thanks

Comment

sorry for my delayed answer.
                        I use Fib time usually weekly-daily chart.
                        At the beginning i did not find helpful this tool, but studying charts i fund the market is harmonic also from point of vue of time.
                        Use setup 2, it's surely the most powerful, calculate the time that market needed to go from a low to a high, from a high to low or from low to high to low or from high to low to high these extension of time are always to be considerated.
                        Furthermore if they correspond also to 1.382 - 1.618 - 2.618 from two previous pivot point it is even better. Then I wont to say that this tool can be very useful when the market makes a double low or a double high. Before entering I always wait the same period of time that market needed to make the retracement from the first high or first low. The tool is very fast in making this count.
                        I hope to have been clear enought, I will write about again, now I do not have time.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by SERGIO.M; 07-27-2004, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thks Sergio that was very helpful- just one question when you said:
                              ''Use setup 2, it's surely the most powerful'' - did you mean that it is better to use the time extension form one low/high to the next low/high for a projection in time of the next low/high, and that this is a better method than projecting from a low (first click )to the next high (2nd click) for projection of the next low?

one additional question/clarification- if one projects from high to low the projection is for the next low? and vice versa if one 's 1st click is at a high to a low(2nd click) then that is projecting the next high?
                              If however one projects from low-high - low ie the first click is made at the fist low and the second click is made at the next low , with a high in the middle the projection is for the next low in the sequence- could you clarify if this is correct please thks

Is the strongest numbers to use 1,2,3 extensions for the above procedure, rather than fib numbers?

Many thanks

Comment

AB #F

good example today
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X