problem in login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem in login

after i login this message "You are now logged in.

A new window should open automatically to launch the application. If this does not happen, you might have popup blocking software enabled. You can temporarily allow popups by holding down the <CTRL> key while you log in. For additional help regarding popups, please view our Knowledge Base or contact Technical Support.

Click here to launch LiveCharts.. "

the url is http://lc3.livecharts.com/local/lc/l...true&version=2
    but if i click to "launch LiveCharts" i see this page for the next time/

doesnt work for me either

i use to be able to cut n paste the launched version's url into a new tab and it would bring up a second chart

now the second chart doesnt do anything but when i enter a ticker there it shows up in the chart in the other tab

so one chart works the other is dead

hmmmmmm - use to be able to have multipole charts under 2.0 - not no more it seems

Comment

how can i do this?

I try to login but i don't see any chart only login window

Comment

ioiri - could you indicate which browser you are using and are you allowing pop ups on login.livecharts.com?

For example, I'm using Firefox 3.6.15
        Java version 1.6.0_24

If I go to login.livecharts.com with a pop up blocker, I may see a message that I'm using pop up blocking software. At the top of my browser there may be a yellow bar that indicates my browser prevented the pop up, and I would have to go to the options button and "Allow pop-ups for login.livecharts.com (see pic)

Disable Pop-ups KB

Likewise: If you're logging in from lc3.livecharts.com you would have to allow pop ups from that URL as well.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by eSignal_ToddI; 03-15-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Once the site is "allowed" for Firefox you can see the site listed via.

Tools and Options.
          In the Content Section you can click the "Exceptions..." button to see Allowed Sites for Pop-ups.

login.livecharts.com is the normal page to login.
          lc3.livecharts.com was the page during the preview, but I'm able to access livecharts from there today as well.
          Attached Files

Comment

this link will not launch another session

http://login.livecharts.com/local/lc...true&version=2

it's the url thats should supposedly

the message that comes back is that you've been logged out of your session

i think thats the problem being described

i cant launch any additional charts

Comment

If you're using a link that goes back to a page related to a previous session, you may want to log in at login.livecharts.com, or close the browser and login in at login.livecharts.com.

If any URL should be bookmarked, I'd suggest login.livecharts.com

To launch additional charts are you clicking the
              New - Chart - In Separate window option?
              (see pic)
              Attached Files

Comment

now i cant get past the certificate approval request after the login screen is presented

java -version
                java version "1.5.0_28"
                Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_28-b04-382-9M3326)
                Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_28-157, mixed mode, sharing)
                Attached Files

Comment

Additionally a chart can be popped out via the "copy out" button (see pic)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Guppy - I don't have access to a Mac.

Do you still experience these problems from a PC?
                    Browser/Java Version?

Comment

i was using this link http://login.livecharts.com/local/lc...true&version=2 which is the link presented following the login process

but i cant even login now not even at
                      lc3.livecharts.com

i give up going to just use ameritrdaes streamer - cant wadste anymore time on this for now

Comment

conflict livecharts with nis

i use NIS and than i disable NIS livecharts is started. Probably i need to open additional ports in a new version of livecharts. This problem begin only today.

Comment

Working...
                        X