Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

housekeeping: Should I delete a thread when I no longer need it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• housekeeping: Should I delete a thread when I no longer need it?

Should I delete a thread when I no longer need it?
    If so how do I do it? When I just tried to delete one I got the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: jcm21 [logout]

Re: housekeeping: Should I delete a thread when I no longer need it?

jcm21
    Threads can be deleted only by moderators or administrators.
    You can edit or delete a post except if it is the first one in a thread (as that would delete the whole thread)
    If you would like to have a thread removed you can send a PM to a moderator or administrator requesting them to do it for you.
    Alex

Originally posted by jcm21
    Should I delete a thread when I no longer need it?
    If so how do I do it? When I just tried to delete one I got the following message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: jcm21 [logout]

Comment

Working...
    X