Can't access EFS Help Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access EFS Help Center

I get an error when I try to access the EFS help center. I was on earlier today but now there seems nothing I can do. Does anyone else have access, is there somehting I am doing wrong on my end?

Mike Scott

error page follows..................

You are not authorized to view this page
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
    Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
    HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
    Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Authentication, Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.
    ....Mike

Re: Can't access EFS Help Center

Mike
    I just tried to access the EFS KnowledgeBase and it appears to be available from my end. Try the link I provided and see if that works for you
    Alex

Originally posted by mike_scott
    I get an error when I try to access the EFS help center. I was on earlier today but now there seems nothing I can do. Does anyone else have access, is there somehting I am doing wrong on my end?

Mike Scott

error page follows..................

You are not authorized to view this page
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
    Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
    HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
    Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Authentication, Access Control, and About Custom Error Messages.

Comment

Can't access EFS Help Center

No joy on gaining access to the EFS Help Center. I have tried both MS IE7 as well as Firefox. Both give the same error about my credentials.

I am wondering if you think you got in but actually were looking a cached page...

Mike Scott
      ....Mike

Comment

Re: Can't access EFS Help Center

Mike
        I don't think I am accessing cached pages since I can navigate through all the pages of the KB including ones that I have not visited in a while (and I clear my cache regularly). Using IE6 and IE7
        Alex

Originally posted by mike_scott
        No joy on gaining access to the EFS Help Center. I have tried both MS IE7 as well as Firefox. Both give the same error about my credentials.

I am wondering if you think you got in but actually were looking a cached page...

Mike Scott

Comment

Can't Access EFS Help Center

I am getting the same error. Started yesterday afternoon. This morning I was able to access knowledgebase, but now I am getting same errror again.

Gordo

Comment

At this time also I am getting the same error message on both the EFS and eSignal KnowledgeBases
            Alex

Comment

Can't Access EFS Help Center

There was some maintenance being done at that time that affected access to the EFS Help Centre. It should be available now here
              James R
              eSignal Support

Helpful Sites:

KnowledgeBase

Account Maintenance

Comment

Working...
              X