Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I just e-mailed Tech support with these suggestions. I didn't realize that this was the proper place for them. This is the e-mail:

Hello,

I am unsure if this is the proper place to make a suggestion but it is all I found. In any case, there are three things that would greatly increase the usefulness of Esignal software;

The first would be the ability to set alerts on drawn lines instead of set price. That way I could draw a trend line on my charts and get alerted whenever the prices pierces through it.

The second would be the ability to use all of the features of the hot list and power scan on a specific quote window. That way I could know which of the stocks on my watch lists are at their highs or lows or have volume in respects to each other.

Lastly, it would be great if there was the ability to scan using technical indicator settings over the broad market or even specifically to a quote window. For example, I'd like to do a scan that would tell me if any stocks have an RSI of 30 or less in a specific time frame. That could work with Stochastic, MACD, and ADX as well.

In any case, thank you for putting together such a useful and powerful software and backing it up with tutorials, communities, and immense support. Please let me know if these features already exist in the software and I am simply not aware of them.

Best regards,

- Jeremy
Working...
X