Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Recieve Current Threads

Good Morning,

I have a problem of not being able to see current threads in the various forums. For example, in this forum, there is a thread dated 27 October. However, the latest thread I have is 23 October. Another example, in EFS New Studies Suggestions, there is a post for today, 29 October, but the latest thread I have is 27 October. Can anyone help, please?

Thank you,
    Diane

Current Posts Don't Show Up

Hello,

Even my posts don't show up. Very strange.

Thanks for any help.
    Diane

Comment

Diane
      They seem to be showing up fine at my end
      Try clearing the History and the Temporary Internet files in your browser (Tools-> Internet Options if you are using Internet Explorer)
      Alex

Comment

Current Posts

Hi Alex,

Thanks for trying to help me. I did as you suggested, but with no luck.
        Anything else I can try? I have to post new threads because I can't reply to mine. They don't show up. I receive your answers by e-mail. Do you think I should download esignal again?

Thanks,
        Diane

Comment

Re: Current Posts

Diane
          Are you using the browser in eSignal?
          If you are then try using instead a stand-alone browser and see if that resolves the issue
          BTW your thread was moved to this forum
          Alex

Originally posted by Diane P
          Hi Alex,

Thanks for trying to help me. I did as you suggested, but with no luck.
          Anything else I can try? I have to post new threads because I can't reply to mine. They don't show up. I receive your answers by e-mail. Do you think I should download esignal again?

Thanks,
          Diane

Comment

Hi Alex,
            Thanks for helping me. Did you receive my previous reply? I did what you suggested, but it didn't help. I found this forum for questions, but I still have problems with the other forums. Do you think I should download esignal again?

Diane

Comment

Alex,

I use the browser in esignal. I'm not sure how I would use an outside browser to access the forums.

Diane

Comment

Diane
                Just run your default browser and paste the following link in the Address Bar
                http://forum.esignalcentral.com/index.php?s=
                which will take you to the Main Page of the forums
                Alex

Alex,

I use the browser in esignal. I'm not sure how I would use an outside browser to access the forums.

Diane

Comment

Hi Alex,

I got to the forums by using explorer. Thanks. Great suggestion, but no luck. Even on this forum, I only have your first reply. All your other replies, as well as mine, do not show up. This may take some time to solve. I know you are busy with questions from others, so please don't feel obligated to go further with this today. It can wait. I still can use my charts. Thanks for all you do for us.

Diane

Comment

Diane
                    One more thing you may want to try is to log out of the forum and then log back in.
                    I don't think you need to reinstall eSignal as this issue does not appear to be related to that program since you are seeing it also when using the stand-alone browser
                    Alex

Hi Alex,

I got to the forums by using explorer. Thanks. Great suggestion, but no luck. Even on this forum, I only have your first reply. All your other replies, as well as mine, do not show up. This may take some time to solve. I know you are busy with questions from others, so please don't feel obligated to go further with this today. It can wait. I still can use my charts. Thanks for all you do for us.

Diane

Comment

Hi Alex,

I logged out & then in - no luck.

Diane

Comment

Alex,

An interesting note. When I send my replies, all our correspondence shows up. However, once I leave the forum I lose it all.

Diane

Comment

Hi Avery,

I received an e-mail from you with a thread location . I copied & pasted & was brought into the forum. However, your reply was not there.

Thanks,
                          Diane

Comment

Diane
                            At this point I cannot think of anything else although I suspect that it has to do with some setting in your browser (since I and others can see all the posts/threads).
                            FWIW it was suggested that your browser could be in Offline Mode however in that case you should be seeing a dialog box asking you to Connect or Remain Offline every time you post and you made no mention of that. Never the less you may want to check it just to make sure (the option is under the File menu in IE)
                            As to Avery's post that was just a test message and I believe he subsequently deleted it
                            Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for all you've done to try to help me solve this problem. I'll work on the browser settings as you suggested. Have a good weekend.

Diane

Comment

Working...
                              X