Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get access to the eSignal Beta Testing Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get access to the eSignal Beta Testing Forum?

In the February issue of the Exchange regarding the new eSignal 11, it states to "Be sure to check back on the eSignal Beta Testing Forum; we will be announcing the preview of eSignal 11 in just a few short weeks!" However, when I attempt to enter that forum, I see the message, "You must be a registered member to view the contents of this forum. To register now, please click here."

The problem is that when I press "click here", it is asking me to send an email message with a desired username and password. It is a problem because I already have a username and password and have access to other eSignal forums.

I suggest that if you hope to get more people interested in this forum, you should make it easier for members of other eSignal forums to have access to it or provide an easier method of requesting access to it.

One possible idea is to designate a Forum Leader for the Beta forum so a PM can be sent with a request. When I clicked on "Forum Leaders", I could not determine the appropriate contact for the request.
    Last edited by hanspeterusa; 03-05-2010, 04:26 PM.

Resolved

I received this e-mail:

Hey Hans,

The message you're seeing is not that you don't have access to the forum but that there have been no activity or post to this forum in over 45 days.

The red text is an eye catcher and causes many to miss the entry above it. "There have been no post in the last 45 days in this forum."

Once eSignal 11 is released to beta or Jay post something about the new release the forum will become active.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X