This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avery, a question

Avery, I’m new on Esignal forum and not too sure of the process. I posted a question and you responded right away. Then you moved my question to another forum after we ran that test. It’s been four days or so and no one from Esignal has responded. The program is a simple one but still results in skewed data for no reason that I can see. How long does it usually take to get a response on something like this? I’m stuck and at a standstill until I can understand what I’m doing wrong. Thanks, Brad

Hey Brad,

Let me do some checking and see if I can get some answers. I'll post back on the EFS once I have more information for you.

Thanks in advance for your patience

Comment

Avery,

I hadn’t heard back from you so we re-posted our question on the forum ( http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....threadid=33414 )and no one from ESignal has responded to it either. I’ve been a client of ESignal for four years or so, with two accounts, and we are at a complete standstill till we know why there is a difference between playback and live data. Is it because our question is stupid or something? Should we be calling tech support instead of posting on the forum? Please let me know as soon as possible, we really could use some help.

Brad

Comment

Hey Brad,

I'm still waiting for an answer myself. I'm working with our EFS Team and will post back once I have more information.

Again we thank you for your patience, we hope to have more for you soon!

Comment

Brad,

We've checked the EFS functions and found no issues that we can report back. My understanding is it was run a couple of different times and we're unable to replicate what you've reported.

We’ve concluded that this appears to be a issue with the programming logic with the script. This is further verified by the replies you've received on the original post. I'm sorry that we could not be of more assistance and hopefully with the guidance of other users in the forums you'll be able to get this resolved.

Sincerely

Comment

Avery,

Thank you for looking into this for me. Steve and Alexis are working with me also and with their help I hope to be able to solve this issue.

Brad

Comment

Working...
            X