Adding 2 images to 1 post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding 2 images to 1 post

It would be much more convenient if you could simply post two screenshots to the same post without having to use special software etc. I once used a site where, as I remember, you just added a colon and a word (and?) between the 2 or more files.

But maybe there is a simplier way to do this than what I was told.

Thank you for considering this,

Jay
    Last edited by jay60; 10-18-2010, 08:07 PM.

Re: Adding 2 images to 1 post

Jay
    You do not need to use any special software.
    Just store the images on a remote web server such as for example FileShare which eSignal provides for this [and other] purpose[s] and embed them in your post by placing their url addresses inside the [img] tags
    Alex

Originally posted by jay60
    It would be much more convenient if you could simply post two screenshots to the same post without having to use special software etc. I once used a site where, as I remember, you just added a colon and a word (and?) between the 2 or more files.

But maybe there is a simplier way to do this than what I was told.

Thank you for considering this,

Jay

Comment

Thank you, Alex.

So, I'm quickly guessing (while trading) that I first register under 'Support > eSignal File Share'. Then I r-click a chart > File
      Share and send it to http://share.esignal.com. Then somewhere in 'Support > eSignal File Share' I will find the url which I embed
      as such as is shown in Help in vB code

Thank you very much, and if you have a second would you please let me know if the above is the correct procedure.

Jay

Comment

Jay
        That is correct.
        You may want to create your own group in FileShare where you will store the images
        If you search the eSignal KnowledgeBase you will find articles regarding both FileShare and the eSignal Snapshot tool with instructions on how to use them
        Alex

Originally posted by jay60
        Thank you, Alex.

So, I'm quickly guessing (while trading) that I first register under 'Support > eSignal File Share'. Then I r-click a chart > File
        Share and send it to http://share.esignal.com. Then somewhere in 'Support > eSignal File Share' I will find the url which I embed
        as such as is shown in Help in vB code

Thank you very much, and if you have a second would you please let me know if the above is the correct procedure.

Jay

Comment

>Alex

That is easier to do than what I was previously told. I need this most often when posting to 11's beta testing fourm.

Thank you very much for your time and trouble,
          Jay

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
          Jay
          That is correct.
          You may want to create your own group in FileShare where you will store the images
          If you search the eSignal KnowledgeBase you will find articles regarding both FileShare and the eSignal Snapshot tool with instructions on how to use them
          Alex

Comment

>Alex,

One more question. Most of the screenshots I've posted up until now from My Pictures have been around 80kb. With the limit for attached files being 102kb, will this be a problem when posting 2 images through File Share. Or does the 102kb limit not apply to File Share?

Thank you,
            Jay

Comment

Working...
            X