Delete your own post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete your own post

When I try to delete my own post I get the following message.
    How do you do it, please?

Thank you,
    Jay

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: jay60 [logout]

Re: Delete your own post

Jay
    You are probably trying to delete the first post of a thread which is not allowed as it would also delete the entire thread (in which others may have posted). Deleting threads can be done by administrators only
    Alex

Originally posted by jay60
    When I try to delete my own post I get the following message.
    How do you do it, please?

Thank you,
    Jay

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Logged in user: jay60 [logout]

Comment

Re: Re: Delete your own post

Alex

Yes, that's why. It was the first post. So now I know. I magine the answer is to make a second post saying 'Please delete this post' and then you could go ahead and delete your first post?

Thank you very much,
      Jay

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      Jay
      You are probably trying to delete the first post of a thread which is not allowed as it would also delete the entire thread (in which others may have posted). Deleting threads can be done by administrators only
      Alex
      Last edited by jay60; 01-10-2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X