Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer supprort

After 17 years I will have to cancel my subscription. What happened:

Esignal send me an email that my creditcard was refused. I immediatelly replied by email that they had to check again because my bank confirmed that there was no problem. I send a copie of this message also through supportmaintenance.
    I received no reaction from esignal, but they cutt off my feed without any communication.
    When I called support they told me that first of all they never read replys to emails they send and they cancelled my account. I could restart if I would give my credticard number by phone. I refused because of security reasons. I told that I would update my information on my profile. When I opened my profile I saw that the creditcard info was completely wrong. So I tried to update it but the system from esignal gave an error.
    Esignal corrupted my creditcard info and esignal made it impossible to update my info. I asked them to open my feed again, I paid correctly for over 17 years all my bills, and asked them to solve the problems so that I could update my creditcard info.
    THEY COMPLETELY REFUSED TO HELP ME AND I LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
    I will switch to IQFEED. The attitude of esignal sucks and is totally unacceptable.

I agree that this is unacceptable. I will investigate this and provide feedback. I apologize for your experience. Please let me know if there's anything further I can assist you with. You can PM me as well if you like and I can take care of you.
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

I was informed that this has been taken care of. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you
      Thank you,
      Eric O.
      eSignal Support

Comment

Everything is running again. Please check tomorrow if my creditcard is refused again. It should not be the case, if it is refused let me know. I will go back to my bank than.
        I will also try tomorrow to update my creditcard information. Today it seems to be impossible due to a problem at esignal.

Marc Leysen

Comment

Working...
        X