Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting threads?

Hallo again

Recently I created a thread called"How to add ATR bands?". After few minutes of experimentation I found out how to do it, but when I subsequently wanted to erase the thread, I discovered that it couldn't be done. I am still rather ashamed and embarrassed by the fact, that more than 300 users have read that thread, containing nothing but the question:"How do I delete this thread?". In hindsight I see that I should have printed my recipe on how to apply the ATR Bands and left it at that. Nevertheless I still think that, In a predicament as uncomfortable as that, I would have been better of, had I had the opportunity delete the whole thing right away. I am sure you will agree with me, that it's rather clumsy that one has to contact the administrator before a thread can be deleted. I recommend that you make that particular option available to the user, so he or she can not only can correct mistakes, but actually has the power to delete the whole thread.

I might add, that changing the title apparently doesn't reflect in the thread overview. I recommend that you change that too, so that it will reflect...

Kind regards
    Gotan4711

Hi,

You can edit and delete threads for a period of time (I don't know what it is) after you start one. To delete the thread (sometimes this option is not available. Again, I don't know why) click on the "Go Advanced" button and in the new page there will be dialog box towards the bottom that requires you to check a check box and click on the button named "Delete"

Wayne

Comment

Working...
    X